Friday, December 23, 2011

"Load and Make Ready"

Well Folks...here we are!

It seems everyone has a Blog now-a-days, and I have been contemplating throwing my name into that hat as well.  So, lets get it on!  I LOVE teaching folks new things, and so I wanted a place where I could pass along things Ive learned about Firearms, Firearms tactics, Gun Accessories (Holsters, Mags, Optics, Aftermarket Parts, etc),  New Guns, and of course, answering any questions you may have!  Now, I don't claim to know it all, but between the knowledge that I have...and the many friends/family members who've "Been There and Done That", we'll figure it out together!

So, if you're ready for the ride...Step Up to the Line, Get your Eyes and Ears on and Load and Make Ready...The Firing Line is about to Go Hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment